This is a Bidule plugin suite for Ambisonic processing. It is written mostly for testing amblib, an Ambisonic C++ library I have been working on. It is a work in progress and you are using it at your own risk.
The suite consists of the following Bidules:
- Binauralizer(1 Order) – Decode 1st order BFormat to binaural outputs, with the option of selecting between normal and diffused HRTF sets. Supported sample rates: 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000 Hz.
- Decoder(1/2/3 Order) – Decoder 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order BFormat to a list of preset speaker configurations.
- Encoder(1/2/3 Order) – Encoder of mono signals into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order Bformat.
- Encoder with distance(1/2/3 Order) – As the Encoder, but adds cues for distance.
- Processor(1/2 Order) – Rotate 1st and 2nd order BFormat around all three axes.
- Zoomer(1 Order) – Zoom forward or backwards into BFormat soundfields.
Feedback is always appreciated.
Last update: 22/02/08